City of Deltona parks offer many interests and activities for all age groups with all of the parks encompassing over 112 acres.
The City's staff and citizen volunteers offer a variety of programs including:
- Youth Sports for both Girls and Boys (soccer, cheerleading, football, softball, basketball and tennis)
- Adult Sports (softball, basketball and tennis)
- Senior Citizen Programs - Council on Aging. Call 386-574-0060 for more information.
- Instructional Activity Classes
- Special Events: Halloween Spooktacular, Easter Eggestravaganza, Concerts in the Amphitheater, July 4th Fireworks, etc.
- After School Care Programs - Boys and Girl Club. Call 386-313-5900 for more information.
City parks are open from sunrise to sunset unless otherwise posted. Come on out and enjoy the fun at any of our parks! For information about facilities, fees, recreation programs, reservations, permitting special events and specific rules and regulations, please call us at (386) 878-8900 from 8am-5pm Monday thru Friday.
Please click on a park name for more detailed information and maps:
Local State and County Parks: