1315 Briarwood Avenue
ADOPTED BY PARKS & RECREATION ADVISORY BOARD
This park is named after William H. Campbell, a member of one of Deltona’s founding families and was rededicated on
April 1st, 2008.
Campbell Park undertook a $400,000 renovation project during the first quarter of 2008. This project was funded through grants from the Florida Recreation Development Assistance Program (FRDAP), originally obtained in 2006.
Campbell Park is situated on 14 acres and contains