Available Online Permit Search and Inspection Results
- Search by Permit Number
- Search by address
- Search by Owner
- Search by Contractor
- Search by Parcel Number
TheConstruction Services Division provides building plan review, permitting, and inspections for the built environment of citizens of Deltona complying with the Florida Building Code, State Statutes, and City Ordinances.
Mission Statement: “The objective of the City of Deltona Construction Services Division is to protect the public's life, health, safety and welfare as it relates to construction. To provide the highest level of customer service by a fully-trained team dedicated to serving the public. This is accomplished through the implementation of building, plumbing, mechanical and electrical codes along with various state and local codes and standards. Construction Services will endeavor to provide the highest level of Customer Service to the public by continuing to train and educate the Inspection, Plan Review, and Permitting staff. Office response to public needs will be addressed through improvements in office automation and the introduction of new policies to streamline and simplify procedures.”
FY2010/2011 OBJECTIVES & GOALS:
- Centralize all Residential plan reviews within a single agency.
- Increase the effectiveness of the office staff through education and cross training.
- Increase the financial efficiency of the department by performing more duties with less staff.
- Perform Fire Safety Plan Review and Inspections for new commercial construction.
- Perform Business Tax License inspections for commercial businesses.